But if it gets out of control, it brings on a lot of havoc. It causes huge loss of life and property. The whole city was slumbering under the blue starry sky. I was also enjoying a sound sleep in my room. All of a sudden I was awakened by the loud cries of "Fire! I saw many people were running in the same direction. I also joined them. At about yards, I saw tremendous red flames rising above a house and the blaze was horrible. As we went near we found that the house of a big businessman of our city was on fire.
A large number of people had already gathered at the spot. They started throwing dust and pouring water over the fire. But it was all in vain, because the wind was a bit strong. The flames were leaping high in the sky with dark and dense clouds of smoke.
The owner of the house was beating his breast, "I am ruined! I have lost all! Meanwhile I informed the Fire Brigade, but it came to the spot a little late because of long distance. A crew of active men in brass hamlets started to work. It took them an hour to bring the fire under control. At about midnight I was suddenly awakened by cries of 'fire fire'. Looking outside, I found that a house was burning nearby.
I rushed out with my two brothers and soon reached the place. I found that the house of Chand Kumar Mahato was burning. People were throwing water from buckets and sands in their hand, but a strong wind was blowing, and their efforts were in vain. The Fire Brigade, however, came there soon after and the fire was brought under control in an hour. By that time half of the home had been burnt down. Shri Chand Kumar Mahato suffered a heavy loss.
It appeared that he would have to rebuild his home once again. Afterwards, it was found that the fire had been caused by the negligence of Ramu, the servant of the home, who had gone to sleep with a burning cigarette on his lips. Later on, the cigarette fell on his bed, and the clothes caught fire. This fire spread and soon the whole building was burning.
The owner of the home suffered a significant loss. Related Essays and Paragraphs for School Students. Essay and Paragraph on Drug Addiction. Paragraph and Essay on Terrorism. Adult Education Essay, Paragraph.
Free sample essay on A House on Fire. One day, I was studying at home. Suddenly there was a loud noise. I came out of my house to know what had happened in the neighborhood. What I saw, I could not stop my scream. A house in my neighborhood had caught fire; people from the [ ].
Essay on “A house on fire” Complete Essay for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes.
The fire did a great damage to the house, clothes furniture and other valuable articles were reduced to ashes. The fire brigade brought the fire under control after full one hour long efforts. When the flames were controlled, the house was badly damaged. Yesterday evening I was doing my home work in my room. Suddenly, I heard a noise in the street. I at once rushed outside. The people were crying 'Fire'! 'Fire'! A house in the next street was on.
The fire spread quickly and soon the sofa, carpets and furniture were ablaze. We will write a custom essay sample on A House on Fire specifically for you for only $ $/page. descriptive essay house on fire The House on Fire That cold night of December had left behind a memory which will stay in my mind for a never ending period of time.